Having trouble using biskeydump and atmospherefuse

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Lacheken, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Lacheken
    OP

Lacheken Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2018
    Australia
    20181201_181337. 20181201_181256.
    Ive run into some issues using biskey dump to obtain my keys and this error keeps occurring as shown in photo it was 6.2 before i backed up my nand that put it back to 6.1 which stopped original fw launch and can only use rcm all my files are up to date i do have another switch to get the nand backup back to 6.2 if required to

2. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    First of all, dude, those keys are private. Don't show them. Second, you can dump your keys on 6.2, are you using CTCaer 4.2?

3. shchmue

shchmue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2013
    United States
    what on earth did you do to your BOOT0

4. Lacheken
    OP

Lacheken Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2018
    Australia
    Yes i am using the 4.2 version atm i didn't realize the keys private

Used my backup to restore it why did i break something?

5. Markeyx

Markeyx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Heya Shchmue, I just stumbled upon this thread and I have returned the exact same error as the OP and just wondered what you meant by this?

The Switch I have this error on I received broken and have started a thread here if you would be so kind as to take a look and offer any insights you might have?

http://mike-dawson.com/threads/switch-freezing-blue-screens-red-screens-ideas-and-info.527399/

As a last resort I am trying to follow this guide and hope it was all a FW issue to begin with, but as I said, I have the exact same results as the OP and not sure I can continue with this path?

http://mike-dawson.com/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

Would appreciate any wisdom you may have.

Markeyx